Here are just a few of the important ways that water provides essential functions for human life:
- Water is the major component of most body parts
- Allows the body’s cells to grow, reproduce and survive
- Forms saliva which aids digestion
- Needed by the brain to manufacture hormones and neurotransmitters
- Regulates body temperature through sweating and respiration
- Acts as a shock absorber for brain and spinal cord
- Flushes body waste mainly through urine
- Lubricates joints and cartilage
- Converts food to components needed for survival through digestion
- Keeps mucous membranes moist
- Helps deliver oxygen all over the body
With water playing such a big part in human health, you owe it to yourself and your family to make sure you are drinking and bathing in the highest quality possible.
There are many options on the market today at multiple price points. After more than a decade of providing our products and services, we have proven to be the best value available. If you do not believe us, just look around and compare.
We will still be here when you get back. If your time is too valuable, you can be confident the following pages will be all you need to find the right hydration option for you, your family or business operations.